Think of your OnlyFans account as a base where you need to bring new people in. You need to understand where your target audience is hanging out and where you can find them. That's where Vibes comes in - it helps you find people interested in your content on the social networking sites like Reddit or Twitter. The next step is to interact with those people and mention your OF account.
Social monitoring helps sex workers on OnlyFans and other creators - dancers, fitness trainers, twitch streamers, and artists. As long as you interact with your audience on Reddit/Twitter - your popularity will skyrocket - as people will get intrigued to see what kind of content you post on your OF.
There is absolutely no limit to what you can achieve with the OnlyFans platform - if you create something people want to see and stick to verified growth strategies, consistent income growth is all but guaranteed.
Growth Tactics for Creators on OnlyFans
- Regular content. That's the first thing you need to keep in mind - you might start with only 1-3 subscribers, but keeping your audience is as important as gaining new fans. So keep your audience satisfied on the platform so that you can market outside of it.
- Focus on other social media. That's your goal as a creator - utilize all the channels available to you to gain new fans on the OF platform. Growing followers on Twitter or Reddit equals more supporters on OnlyFans. Spend 5-10 minutes per day and cross-post your promo media everywhere.
- You can improve the conversion rate of your social media activity by targeting specific niches. With Vibes, you can select keywords to monitor for - so you can jump into the conversation and mention your content. Dedicate at least 10-30 minutes per day to control the social networks and see if there are any opportunities to promote your content.
- Monitor the competition. This boils down to keeping your friends close and your "enemies" closer. In the end - every creator needs to know the direction the whole industry is headed and react in a proper way. Also who knows, a partnership might blossom if you play your cards right with another OF creator.
Following your personal Brand Name
Following the "recommendation" keywords that can result in new subscribers
Social Media Channels
Growing your social profiles is a long process. Do not get discouraged if you're not getting it right from the start - that's normal. Think of these channels as your "insurance" policy - if someday you'll want to switch to some other platform - it will be helpful to let your fans know. My suggestion - focus first on Twitter - where you can build up followers and then gradually shift your focus to Reddit, where you can link to your Twitter posts instead of directly to OnlyFans.
TikTok is the popular new kid on the block among the social sites - it's very heavy on visual content, so perfect for adult models looking to gain traction. The audience there is not as loyal as other channels, but the content you post there can go viral on other social media and get you some subscribers. Experiment, be creative, copy others - see what content works best on TikTok and adapt.
Reddit is your goldmine for marketing purposes - but the key here is not to be labeled as spam. The competition is fierce. Some people even use auto-posting services, which get you banned quite quickly. If you care about gathering a proper audience - do not spam. Build up your empire slow and steady. Start monitoring keywords that mention your niche, see what subreddits are relevant, maximize your time by focusing on the subreddits that work best for you. Setup monitoring of your name with Vibes so you know when someone mentions you so you can jump in and say hi.
Building Fan Relationships
Being human to your audience is how you grow your following. Don't forget that when a person joins your OnlyFans he's doing that to become part of your daily life and not be looked down upon like on a source of funds. There's a balance between being slightly out of reach and close to your audience. To keep this balance - interact with your fans on ALL of your social channels. Spend at least 5-10 minutes per Social Network to visit your followers and comment on their posts/tweets.
- Some of the strategies that you can try out to build relationships:
- Talk with your subscribers. Spend a few minutes to respond to people who have messaged you. Say thank you for their subscription, tell them that it's fantastic that they have been supporting you for such a long time now.
- Give sneak peeks to your future content. Show people a teaser, so they know what to look forward to.
- Loyalty discounts - "You've been my subscriber for six months now - if you pay for the next six months now, you'll get a 50% discount". This way, you have them locked in for an extended period, and they also get value out of this transaction.
- Bonus content / Raffles / Polls - all ways to interact with your audience and make them feel valued.
How can Social Listening help you out?
I've built a tool for creators that allows you to grow your audience through targeted interaction. You select your social channels and set up monitoring of specific keywords that are relevant for you. After that, you start observing the vibes about the topic and, if necessary, join the conversation to promote yourself OR bring some other value (which is also good exposure)
For example, if you're a model on OnlyFans, you would set up keywords that match your name to interact with people who mention you. As well as keywords like "recommendations OnlyFans" or "good OF content" will help you do self-promotions and not get a bad reputation for it.
I hope you see where I'm going with this - being aware of what's happening around you and being "there" in the comments - in the end brings more sales.